Sunday, December 30, 2012

First Battle Photos

Mrs. Troll: Apart from the dark photos and miniatures still in paint/assemble progress (sorry!), this was my first Hordes game. Moh'sar was missing his arms but he still did a lot of salt-pillaring and annoyed the Trollbloods quite a bit. Did you notice the green-stuff loincloth I've added to my werewolf fellah to cover his behind (totally necessary if you ask me...I don't want to look at his cheeks all the time)? We had a good time. I must say Mr. Troll's painted miniatures were not only gorgeous on the table, they also added to the intimidation factor and inspires me to continue to work on painting my army as well. I plan on making my other two-headed wolf a black-grey-white gradation color combination, which is intimidating but I'd like to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment