Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Troll Power!

As mentioned earlier I will be going with trolls. I love their aesthetic (although don't like some of the new plastic versions of their warbeasts). I started painting them years ago and actually even got to play a fair number of games with them way back when Hordes first released. Unfortunately work and real life took a different turn (we moved out to Arizona from California) and miniature hobbying took a backseat.

But now that we've started up again, I'm excited to start painting again. In the the next few posts I will be posting up pics of my currently painted trolls.

Fully Painted: Mauler, Axer, Impaler, Champions

Partially Painted: Fell Caller, Krielstone Bearers and Stone Scribe Elder, Grim Angus

For gaming, I will be going with a different warlock than Grim Angus. Although I really like how he looks, I think I will be going with Madrak 1, instead because he is a bit more straightforward and probably less frustrating for Mrs. Troll to play against. Plus for our first game I figure we will be going at each other with battle boxes to learn the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment